Discussions under User Forum

Import is not working

first post: tauqir wrote: Hi When I try to import, the application throws error. I have ev...

latest post: gkung wrote: Hi I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution yet? Tha...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo. . . error

first post: jpbmdb wrote: I get the following error when I try to run this. I just installed...

latest post: vjacob wrote: I am also having the same issue as those above. I have tried the sa...

Dictionary Columns

first post: bjagd02 wrote: Hi, I don't know if this software is still open for improvement, bu...

Cannot download application

first post: sorcia1 wrote: Hello,I'm trying to download DDC from the codeplex downloads page a...

latest post: kenblanchard wrote: I've tried the ClickOnce Installer today and it worked fine. If it ...

Number column uses text sort

first post: RandGerald wrote: I just started using the new version (1.3.4) and found that the Num...

Version differences SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005

first post: rgerald wrote: This is a marvelous tool. I'm planning to use it to document all o...

Adodb version =7.3.3300.0

first post: readingsteve wrote: I've just installed Data Dictionary Creator and it looks like an aw...

Additional Properties Exception

first post: dlb wrote: Love your tool, but I did something wrong and now I can no longer u...

latest post: Blade_316 wrote: Hi, thanks for the heads up. I'll get that fixed for the next updat...

Foreign Keys

first post: vhfb wrote: Excellent app, but - Is there any way to automatically document f...

Additional Columns

first post: smowzoon wrote: Jon, DDC seems to be a good candidate for our purposes at this ...